Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Couch to 5K, Week 2 Day 2


Today was another great day.  I worked at Curves and while I was working I completed the circuit while incorporating some Zumba.  It's always a good time and having such a great group of ladies to do it with is even better!!!

After work, I met up with one of my best friends who decided to try out the C25K training.  It was a very cold night, I think it was the coldest night of the year.  But we didn't let it stop us.  We went to a local driving park that was decently lit, at 7 o'clock at night, and we completed the entire 30 minutes.  I think she enjoyed it and is willing to do it again of Friday.  Yay me!!!  I'm so thankful to have such great friends to laugh with, hang out with and even exercise/train with.

I have a long day of travel tomorrow.  All of the staff from Curves has a conference to attend and we will be on the road for a total of 7 to 8 hours, plus participating at the conference for several hours.  I doubt I will be able to get any workout in tomorrow.  I'll just need to do a couple more planks and two rounds of P90 100 abs to make up for it.

So I'll leave a little food for thought, even though you day may be endlessly busy, even taking 5 or 10 minutes to better your health and conditioning your body will keep you 'moving on and rocking on'. \m/

Image Source: http://seasonitalready.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/couch_to_5kpic.jpg






No comments:

Post a Comment